Crate tendermintsource ·
Tendermint is a high-performance blockchain consensus engine that powers Byzantine fault tolerant applications written in any programming language. This crate provides core types for representing information about Tendermint blockchain networks, including chain information types, secret connections, and remote procedure calls (JSON-RPC).
pub use crate::block::Block;
pub use crate::error::Error;
pub use crate::genesis::Genesis;
pub use crate::hash::AppHash;
pub use crate::hash::Hash;
pub use crate::private_key::PrivateKey;
pub use crate::proposal::Proposal;
pub use crate::public_key::PublicKey;
pub use crate::public_key::TendermintKey;
pub use crate::signature::Signature;
pub use crate::time::Time;
pub use crate::vote::Vote;
- Application BlockChain Interface (ABCI) is the interface between Tendermint (a consensus engine for Byzantine-fault-tolerant replication of a state machine) and an application (the state machine to be replicated).
- Tendermint accounts
- Blocks within the chains of a Tendermint network
- Chain information types for Tendermint networks
- Channels (RPC types)
- Tendermint consensus
- Cryptographic functionality for Tendermint.
- Error types
- Evidence of malfeasance by validators (i.e. signing conflicting votes).
- Genesis data
- Hash functions and their outputs
- Merkle tree used in Tendermint networks
- Nodes in Tendermint blockchain networks
- Cryptographic private keys
- Types used in the Privval protocol (Tendermint Core ADR-063)
- Proposals from validators
- Public keys used in Tendermint networks
- Serde serializers
- Cryptographic (a.k.a. digital) signatures
- Timestamps used by Tendermint blockchains
- Define traits and instances for dealing with trust thresholds.
- Tendermint validators
- Votes from validators
- Validator display names
- Timeout durations
- Tendermint version