Crate penumbra_transactionsource ·
Data modeling for Penumbra transactions.
This crate defines data structures that provide modeling of shielded transactions through their entire lifecycle:
TransactionPlantype completely describes a planned transaction before it is created;
Transactiontype represents the shielded transaction itself;
TransactionViewtype represents a view from a particular
TransactionPerspective(e.g., the sender or receiver) of the cleartext contents of a shielded transaction after it has been created.
pub use action::Action;
pub use view::ActionView;
pub use view::MemoView;
pub use view::TransactionPerspective;
pub use view::TransactionView;
- Declarative transaction plans, used for transaction authorization and creation.
- A hash of a transaction’s authorizing data, describing both its effects on the chain state as well as the cryptographic authorization of those effects.
- Authorization data returned in response to a
- A compatibility wrapper for trait implementations that are temporarily duplicated in multiple crates as an orphan rule work around until we finish splitting crates (#2288).
- A transaction ID (hash), the Sha256 hash used by Tendermint to identify transactions.
- Common behavior between Penumbra actions.