Crate penumbra_custodysource ·
Implementations of custody services responsible for signing transactions.
This crate currently focuses on the
soft_kms implementation, a basic
software key management system that can perform basic policy-based
authorization or blind signing.
- A set of basic spend authorization policies.
- A basic software key management system that stores keys in memory but presents as an asynchronous signer.
- A transaction authorization request submitted to a custody service for approval.
- A pre-authorization packet. This allows a custodian to delegate (partial) signing authority to other authorization mechanisms. Details of how a custodian manages those keys are out-of-scope for the custody protocol and are custodian-specific.
- A well-typed wrapper around the GRPC custody protocol that uses Rust domain types rather than proto types.