pub use ark_ff_macros;
pub use self::models::*;
- Indication of the field element’s quadratic residuosity
- Precomputation that makes computing square roots faster A particular variant should only be instantiated if the modulus satisfies the corresponding condition.
- Fields that have a cyclotomic multiplicative subgroup, and which can leverage efficient inversion and squaring algorithms for elements in this subgroup. If a field has multiplicative order p^d - 1, the cyclotomic subgroups refer to subgroups of order φ_n(p), for any n < d, where φ_n is the n-th cyclotomic polynomial.
- The interface for fields that are able to be used in FFTs.
- The interface for a generic field.
Fieldsupport common field operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and inverses.
- The interface for a prime field, i.e. the field of integers modulo a prime $p$.
In the following example we’ll use the prime field underlying the BLS12-381 G1 curve.